Thursday, February 13, 2014

Busy!!





So I will be the first to admit when I first thought of homeschooling I thought of lazy days... You know do a couple of "school" things and then relax, read a book, spend down time with the kids... HOWEVER, our school days have been anything but lazy! First of all, we wake up kinda late, ranging from 8 am to 10 am, (depending on how well we've slept) we don't even start school till 10 - 11 am. Then it seems like a nonstop marathon till the end of our day. Even when "school" ends, we have doctors appointments, (and with 6 kids that alone is a whole nother story, seriously how hard is it to let me schedule more then one kid per visit!) shopping trips, school trips, meals, and more! Believe me when I say I am by no means complaining, as I have always thrived on busy, however, this is a little more then we had originally planned for, and while busy can be good, I worry about the kids and myself not getting enough "downtime". I worry we will burn out... I think a new and improved schedule may be in order. Any suggestions, please let me know in the comments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment